Sunday 16 October 2011

At the Affordable Art Fair, Battersea Park, 20-23 October

My work is showing on the Skylark Gallery stand (F4) at the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea Park, London, from Thursday 20-Sunday 23 October, along with the work of nine other gallery artists. I'll be at the stand over the weekend if you're passing by. There are two Affordable Art Fairs in London this month: I'm showing at Battersea, not in Hampstead.

Need more information? Visit www.affordableartfair.com.

And a reminder: the Art Agency's launch show at its new Esher gallery also continues until 10 November. More details here.

2 comments:

Roberta Wedge said...

I went with an artist friend to the very first evening. Thank you for arranging it! There wasn't enough of your stuff for my taste :( but we wandered merrily enough, between examples of really exquisite work, and paint-by-numbers something-to-hang-over-the-sofa canvases. It takes all sorts.

James Hobbs said...

Thanks for visiting, Roberta - sorry I wasn't there to meet you.