Saturday 15 February 2014

Inma Serrano and Caroline Johnson in Sketch Your World


Thanks to people for their kind messages and reviews of Sketch Your World, now out in bookshops. It's available at the usual online stores and high street bookshops, including Waterstones and Barnes & Noble.
Here are drawings by Inma Serrano and Caroline Johnson (and a smaller one by me) included in the book. I'll be posting more about the 60 different artists whose work is included in the book over the coming weeks.
You can find out more about the book at www.facebook.com/sketchyourworld or follow me on Twitter @jameshobbsart.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought your book and LOVE it. I recommend it to my artist friends, those who are highly experienced and beginners alike. Brilliant and well done.

James Hobbs said...

Thanks, Lisa. Kind of you to say.